Dienstag, 13. November 2007

DMX Krew / Aphex Twin


One of my favourite student jobs was being a limodriver for record companies` top acts around 2003 when they still had enough money for such a way of getting around Berlin. Once it was Placebo who I didn`t really put much attention to before apart from the inescapable chart hits they had and their gothic look. They are really nice people though the only track I ever digged was that with the "friend in need is a friend indeed a friend with weed is better". They had to give autographs at the famous Saturn electronics store and were given the chance by the owner to pick out as many cds hey wanted - but didn`t want to dive in the masses of similar dressed fans. So I started to run around the shop picking up albums I would like to have and as they liked what I got I had to get each copy four times - three for them and one for me. (I walked out with about 20!) That again showed me that there is only good and bad music and taste despite all styles. One was the at moment fresh release of Aphex Twin`s 26 remixes for cash which I probably would never have bought having to pay for it. Here I bring you my still favourited track from this concept album.

Keine Kommentare: