Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2007

Supermax - Aint Gonna Feel 1979



Seems like I managed to get myself a blog (wasn`t that difficult). Thanx to the great blogs and also the bad ones for giving me the inspiration to finally realise one and I`m looking forward to seeing more and more peoples starting to share their emotions in this vein (not having in mind any more vacuous politicans).

So, my first post comes from the (to this day) blond-moustached-alpine-dweller Kurt Hauenstein. His formation SUPERMAX brought out the album "fly with me" in 1979. After his most famous 1977 album "world of today" (including the all time classic and often re-released Lovemachine), this one hasn`t in my point of view ever reached its deserved attention. Aint gonna feel is one of the coolest down tempo disco tracks I`ve ever come across and not even Falco a good ten years later ever managed to bring an austrian accent to shine in such way.

Keine Kommentare: