Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007

Royalclash - Radioactivity 1983



There is not much I can write about this post people apart from the fact that I bought this record about 5 years ago in an antique record shop in West-Berlin. The shop is really fantastic as its packed up to the roof (that`s so germish) with records and the guy who runs it is far in his seventies. He also has a very unique way of archiving his vinyl. When I first discovered it I found myself in there for a whole day and after the guy realised I was mostly looking for disco records he showed me the room he stored the stuff he assembles as "black" . Well It definitely was and maybe still is a place to dig, cause I just recently read an article in Berlin`s biggest city magazine praising it to be so. It might be childish but after that, I thought I would not go there anymore -we`ll see as one can change. If you had told me years ago I would share my trophies like this I would have called him crazy.
Ah, Radioactivity might be too cheesy to some ears and it certainly drags on, but I miss out the way vocals could grovenize a track in a great amount of nowadays music and I see a lot of cue points for You digital Djs out there.

Keine Kommentare: