Sonntag, 12. August 2007

Love De Luxe - Here Comes That Sound Again 1979



Digging for Records can be a rewarding hobby - but if you`re in a shop with no chance of listening to a potential gem you picked out, there are a some more or less superstition driven reasons for ending up actually buying it.
One pretty obvious one, but often misleading, could be the cover. (well if that goes wrong you still have a nice piece of visual art to look at??)
Another pretty dull one I developed (and allready dropped again) is buying records released within a certain period. In my case that was the time of birth 1979.

As I never really cared about a covers condition (vg++ etc.) and the record still looked pretty okay for where I found it horizontally underneath a box I had to take out to give it a closer look. It is only the 7" - version i shot that day for economically accaptable € 0,50 but its also just over 3 minutes long - so if YOU are a proud owner of the 8min 12" version of one of the few greatgreat british disco producers Alan Hawkshaw, I am happy to exchange the files on here or trade a doublet with one of my double copies. For now enjoy this teaser

Keine Kommentare: